Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Love Celeb



A young starlet named Kirara gets sold out by her manager to a bunch of sex starved producers, but she's a virgin and she thinks she is not ready. Luckily, a man named Gin saves her, but he ends up being worse than any of them. Fortunately she escapes with her virginity intact and when she wakes up she's the best known idol in Japan! Does that guy from before have something to do with it?

The story is okay, although the main male character is pretty unlikable most of the time. This manga is not as good as others by this same mangaka, Shinjo Mayu, in my opinion. There are quite a few steamy adult scenes, so I would not recommend this for younger readers. So, for some ecchi this manga is great, but not so much for story or lovable characters. The main character, Kirara, is probably the most likable character, but still seems somewhat 'flat' and fake at times. I was hoping for more of a climax in the plot, but it sort of just peeked quickly over a few pages. (No puns intended).
Rating:

2 comments:

Arsan said...

Heya long time no chat! Great review! ^^

Tsuru said...

Thanks! How you doing? Good, I hope :) I actually feel bad about this post because the series isn't quite over I guess. It seemed like an ending to me, but there's been 2 more chapters. So, I'll have to update this post and see how this plot changes.